ams OSRAM FIREFLY® E2218 SMD LEDs
ams OSRAM FIREFLY® E2218 SMD LEDs are designed to expand the offering of products for use in mobile devices like fitness tracking or health monitoring. The E2218 LEDs deliver the highest efficiency output and lowest forward voltage (Vf) operation for longer battery life in portable applications.
The ams OSRAM FIREFLY E2218 SMD LEDs are available in a compact size of 1.8mm x 2.2mm x 0.6mm, allowing design flexibility.
The true green E2218 SMD LEDs are ideally designed for Heart Rate Monitor applications via a very high luminous intensity.
- White SMT package
- InGaN Chip technology
- 120° (Lambertian emitter) Typ. Radiation
- 1A Corrosion Robustness Class (CT DBLP31.12)
- λcentroid = 530nm (true green) color (CT DBLP32.12)
- λdom = 536nm (true green) color (CT DBLP31.12)
- ESD of 2kV acc. to ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 (HBM) (CT DBLP32.12)
- ESD of 8 kV acc. to ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 (HBM, Class 3B) (CT DBLP31.12)
more information: https://www.osram.com/ecat/CT%20DBLP31.12/com/en/class_pim_web_catalog_103489/prd_pim_device_2383958/
View all comments
Join 97,426 other subscribers
Aaeon AI Arduino ARM Battery BLE Bluetooth camera DC-DC display ESP32 ESP8266 FPGA GPS I2C IoT Kickstarter LCD Led Linux Mcu MEMS Microchip Microcontroller MOSFET Motor OLED Oscilloscope PCB Power supply PWM Raspberry Pi regulator RISC-V SBC Sensor SOC SOM STMicroelectronics Switching temperature Texas Instruments TFT USB Wifi