Boardcon Releases Idea3288 SBC for Intelligent Devices
The Idea3288 SBC is equipped to deliver 4K Ultra HD video at 60Hz through HDMI 2.0, making it suitable for applications that require 4K video decode capabilities. And the miniDP, MIPI DSI and LVDS output up to 3840*2160 resolution also supported.
The platform is available with a WiFi&BT module with 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. It is equipped with a 4G LTE (optional) that delivers 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates.
The Idea3288 is designed to be flexible to meet customer’s application requirements. It is well suited Intelligent POS, TV box, Access control system, automotive IoT, Vending Machine and Commercial Display.
- CPU – Rockchip RK3288 Quad-core Cortex-A17 @ 1.8GHz
- Memory- 2GB LPDDR3
– 8GB eMMC flash
– MicroSD slot
– 1x M.2 SSD interface
- Power Supply – DC 5V/3A
- USB – 3x USB2.0 Host, 1x USB OTG
- Audio – 3.5mm jack for Audio input/output
- Camera –13M Camera (optional) via MIPI CSI (26-pin header or 24pin FPC connector)
– HDMI 2.0 for [email protected] with HDCP 1.4/2.2
– 40-pin header for LVDS
– 26-pin MIPI DSI
– mini Display Port (mDP)
– Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45) via Realtek RTL8211E
– 802.11b/g/n WiFi (2.4GHz) + Bluetooth 4.0
– Optional 4G module (with GPS) via mini PCIe socket + SIM card slot
- Misc – Recover/Power/Reset button, UART, IR in, RS485, CAN, GPIO, RTC, POE
- Dimension – 135mm x 90mm
more information: www.boardcon.com