Maduino Zero NFC is an IoT Solution
Maduino Zero NFC is an IoT (Internet of things) Solution based on the 32-bit Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU and NXP Near Field Communication Controller PN532, which is can be used for pay application, entrance guard system etc.
The Maduino Zero NFC based on the Arduino, users can program it with Arduino IDE, which is very easy especially suit for the none-programmers. There are also guide for users to learn how to use this board, with which the starters can learn the hardware and programming skill quickly.
- ATMEL SAMD21G18A: 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 up to 48MHz, 256KB flash, 32KB SRAM, LQFP48
- Powered by lithium battery(3.4-4.2V) or MicroUSB
- NXP PN532，Near Field Communication (NFC) controller
- Contactless communication at 13.56 MHz
- PCD mode for FeliCa, ISO/IEC14443-3 Type A, Mifare, ISO/IEC14443-4 Type A and Innovision Jewel cards
- Interface: I2C/SPI/UART/ADC/DAC/I2S/38*GPIO
- Arduino Compatible: You can play it with Arduino IDE
- More cost-effective and high quality than Arduino Zero
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ +85℃
- Default baud rate: 115200bps
- Size: 40*55mm
more information and usage guide on www.makerfabs.com
Join 97,426 other subscribers