- Rajkumar Sharma
- 24.184 Views
- SKU: EL46431
- Quote Now
Voice Changer project can be used to transpose or distort one’s voice by encoding the sound appearing at the Microphone input. This project is built around AP8072 IC.
- Supply input : 6 VDC @ 200 mA
- Output : Speaker, 8 Ω / 0.5 W
- Audio amplifier type LM386 with volume control preset
- Jumper selectable tone frequency for encoding sound
- 4 Tones to choose
- Built in noise reduction circuit for reducing environment noise
- On/Off Jumper connector for power supply input
- Berg connector for power supply input and speaker output
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 48 mm x 52 mm
how can i provide this rts0072 and ap8072 for Turkey?
We are sorry, this seems an obsolete IC.