Pulsar™ – a 4G cellular board
openh.io released their 4G Cat M1 cellular board bringing connectivity and remote management to low-bandwidth projects. The board is compatible with Arduino Zero and includes SAMD21 CPU for user code.
Your project can now evolve, even after release, with groundbreaking remote device management and debugging. Pulsar contains a Remote Cortex M0 to help maintain a connection with every device and updating over time.
- 4G LTE Cat M1 modem with GPS
- No external antennas required
- Dedicated management CPU with crypto engine
- 10W digital power supply and battery charger with direct solar input
- Able to mount Raspberry Pi Zero onto the board
- Includes SAMD21 CPU for user code, Arduino Zero compatible with remote programming.
- Bluetooth and NFC
- FCC and Carrier certified
Pulsar™ – a 4G cellular board – [Link]
Join 97,426 other subscribers