SDG1032X 30MHz Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator
SIGLENT’s NEW SDG1000X series dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators with specifications that include up to 60 MHz maximum bandwidth, 150 MSa/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary EasyPulse technique helps to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating pulse waveforms, and the special square generator is capable of generating square waveforms up to 60 MHz in frequency with low jitter. With these advantages, the SDG1000X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity / low jitter signals while meeting the growing requirements of a wide range of complex and varied applications.
- Dual-channel, with bandwidth up to 60 MHz, and amplitude up to 20 Vpp.
- 150 MSa/s sampling rate, 14-bit vertical resolution, and 16 kpts waveform length
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower-jitter Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment.
- Special circuit for Square wave function, can generate Square waves up to 60 MHz with jitter less than 300 ps+0.05 ppm of period.
- Plenty of analog and digital modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK and PWM.
- Sweep and Burst functions.
- Harmonics Generator function.
- Waveform Combining function.
- High precision Frequency Counter.
- Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11).
- Optional interface: GPIB.
- Waveform Combining function.
- 4.3” TFT-LCD display.
Identical dual output-channels with high performance
Capable of outputting large signals at high frequencies. dual-channels, 20 Vpp amplitude can be guaranteed at up to 10 MHz.
Innovative EasyPulse Technology
When a Pulse waveform is generated by a common DDS generator, there will be a one-clock-jitter if the sampling rate is not an integer-related multiple of the output frequency. SDG1000X EasyPulse technology successfully overcomes this weakness in DDS designs and helps to produce low jitter Pulse waveforms.
Easy controll with 4.3” TFT Screen Display and Arbitrary Waveform Software EasyWave
The 4.3” TFT display, makes operation much more convenient. And EasyWave is a powerful arbitrary waveform editing software that supports several ways to generate arbitrary waveform such as manual drawing, line-drawing, equation-drawing, coordinate-drawing, etc. It is quite convenient for users to edit their own arbitrary waveforms through EasyWave.
according to by Harry Baggen @ Elektor:
The SDG1032X also offers some interconnectivity with other test equipment produced by Siglent. Owners of Siglent’s SDS1104X-E or SDS1204X-E oscilloscopes can connect to the SDG1032X using the included USB cable to display the frequency characteristics of a network as a Bode plot. This is a really handy feature and saves bench space; there is now no need for a separate signal generator such as the Siglent SAG1021 together with its associated software. I searched through the operator’s manual but couldn’t find any reference to this feature. I tried it out and according to Siglent it works for all models in the 1000X, 2000X and 6000X series. If you are heavily into analogue design, this feature gives the 1032X a significant advantage over the SDG830.
SIGLENT’s NEW SDG1000X series start at €259.00 and is available from various distributors online.