Type 2BZ Wireless Connectivity Module
Murata’s Type 2BZ module is packaged in a shielded form factor that facilitates integration into size- and power-sensitive applications
Murata’s Type 2BZ high-performance module is based on Infineon’s CYW54590 combo chipset, which supports Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO + Bluetooth® 5.2 BR/EDR/LE up to 866 Mbps PHY data rate on Wi-Fi and 3 Mbps PHY data rate on Bluetooth.
The WLAN section supports SDIO v3.0 interface and the Bluetooth section supports a high-speed four-wire UART interface and PCM for audio data. The CYW54590 implements highly sophisticated enhanced collaborative coexistence hardware mechanisms and algorithms, which ensure that WLAN and Bluetooth collaboration is optimized for maximum performance.
The Type 2BZ module is packaged in an impressively small shielded form factor that facilitates integration into size- and power-sensitive applications such as IoT applications, handheld wireless systems, gateways, and more. RF matching, antenna design, and regulatory certification are already taken care of and tested.
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi + Bluetooth module
- Network topology: AP and STA dual mode
- High-performance capabilities for IoT
- Chipset: Infineon CYW54590 inside
- Supports standard SDIO interface for WLAN
- Interface support for Bluetooth is host controller interface (HCI)
- Weight: 0.36 g
- Processor: No
- Surface mount type: 11.4 mm x 8.9 mm (typical), H = 1.4 mm (max.)
- NXP i.MX Linux
- FCC/CE/IC/TELEC reference certified
- Compliant with IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 5G MIMO
- Compliant with Bluetooth specification v5.2
- MSL: 3
- RoHS compliant
more information: https://www.murata.com/en-sg/products/connectivitymodule/wi-fi-bluetooth/overview/lineup/type2bz
Join 97,426 other subscribers