Tiny Bar-Graph current meter displays a Red color bright, easy to read display of current range from 0 to 1A. This Bar-Graph has 20 segments in single color and display 0 to 1Amp Current. The Barograph current monitor is based on PIC microcontroller with 10 Bit resolution ADC. This high performance measurement provides unique capabilities and can be used in various applications. The Bargraph can display 0 to 1Amp with 20 LED with 50mA (Approx.) resolutions. Each LED output provided with Solder- jumper for output set point can be configured for control, alarm, Relay Trigger, ideal solution to check the DC Motor current. It is mainly used to measure low side current.
- Supply 7.5 V to 18V DC (Direct 5V Input Possible)
- Input 0 to 1Amps across onboard shunt resistor (Max Load supply 48V)
- Output Display 20 Color RED SMD LEDs
- Compact Board with SMD Components
- Supply input Header Connecter
- On Board 5V Regulator
- Solder Jumper on each LED for Output Control, Alarm, and Relay