2.8” Compact Low-Power Graphic LCDs
EA Display Visions’ DOGL128 series 2.8″ graphic LCDs are available in FSTN positive transflective, STN positive transmissive, STN negative transmissive, FSTN negative transmissive, and STN positive reflective versions. These displays have a 2.54 mm pitch and can be soldered directly or plugged into socket strips. Therefore, cumbersome gluing procedures, the need for designing a special mounting device, and error-prone cable connections that may lose contact are no longer a concern.
The extremely efficient ratio of external dimensions to the active display area helps in designing very compact devices. Furthermore, its low power use (single supply 2.5 V to 3.3 V (typically 250 µA)) makes it ideal for handheld applications.
The EA 9780-4USB development board and free windows simulator are all that users require to evaluate pin-connected chip-on-glass LCDs with and without backlight. Simply plug the 2.54 mm connector pins of the display into the socket strips of the development board. Proprietary hardware or software development is not required, and decisions can be made quickly at a minimum expense.
- High-contrast LCD supertwist display (STN and FSTN) with 15 µm dot-gap
- Optional LED backlights in various colors
- 128 x 64 pixels (corresponds to 8 x 21 characters or 4 x 16 large characters)
- ST7565R controller with SPI (4-wire) interface
- Power supply: single supply 3.0 V to 3.3 V (typically 320 µA)
- No additional voltages required
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +70°C
- Storage temperature range: -30°C to +80°C
- LED backlighting 5 mA to 90 mA
- No mounting required, simply solder onto PCB
more information: https://www.lcd-module.de
Join 97,426 other subscribers