Avalue introduces EMX-KBLU2P, the thin Mini ITX Embedded Industrial motherboard
Avalue Technology Inc. (TAIEX: 3479-TW), a global industrial PC solution provider and an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, is unveiling EMX-KBLU2P, based on Intel® Core™ and Celeron® Processors.
EMX-KBLU2P, the Thin Mini ITX Motherboard, supports Intel® 6/7th Generation Core™ i7/i5/i3 and Celeron® BGA Processors, offering three independent display—DP, HDMI, 2 dual-channel LVDS by 2 Chrontel CH7511 in the resolution of 1920*1080, ideal for all-in-one PC, POS, Digital Signage, and kiosk markets. Meanwhile, EMX-KBLU2P features extended temperature tolerance -20°C~+70°C (with heatsink, under 0.5 m/s air flow speed testing) and fanless design, which is suitable for industrial and outdoor applications under harsh operating conditions.
EMX-KBLU2P main features:
- Onboard Intel Gen 6/7th Core™ SoC i7/i5/i3 & Celeron®BGA Processor Thin Mini ITX
- Two 260-pin DDR4 SO-DIMM socket, supports up to 32GB (non ECC only)
- 1 x DP++, 1 x HDMI/DP, 2CH LVDS/co-lay eDP
- 1 x Intel® I219LM, 1 x Intel® I210IT PCI-e Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0
- 4x RS232 , 2 x RS422/485,16-bit GPIO
- Onboard TPM 2.0 & TPM 1.2 (optional)
- 2 x SATA III, 2 x SATA Power
- 1 x M.2 Type B 3042/2242/2260/2280 (with 2 x PCI-e x 1 (default)
- DC in +12~24V
- Operating Temp -20°C~+70°C (with heatsink, under 0.5 m/s air flow speed testing)