Bargraph Voltmeter 0-5V DC range – PIC16F686
Tiny Bar-Graph displays provide a Red color bright, easy to read display of Voltage range of 0 to 5V. This Bar-Graph has 20 segments in single color and display 0 to 5V DC. The Barograph Voltage monitor is based on PIC microcontroller with 10 Bit resolution ADC. This high performance measurement provides unique capabilities and can be used in various applications. The Bar can display 0 to 5V with 20 LED with 0.25V (Approx.) resolutions. Each LED output provided with Solder- jumper for output set point can be configured for control, alarm, Relay.
- Supply 7.5 V to 18V DC (Direct 5V Input Possible)
- Test Voltage Input 0 to 5V
- Output Display 20 Color RED SMD LEDs
- Compact Board with SMD Components
- Supply input Header Connecter
- On Board 5V Regulator
- Resolution 0.25V Approx.
- Onboard Trimport to Calibrate The Display Range.
- Solder Jumper on each LED for Output Control, Alarm, and Relay
- PCB Dimensions 75.88 X 26.69 MM
Bargraph Voltmeter 0-5V DC range – PIC16F686 – [Link]
Join 97,426 other subscribers