Geniatech XPI-3566 single-board computer follows the Raspberry Pi form factor
Geniatech, one of the leading OEM/ODM service providers, has announced the release of the XPI-3566 single-board computer that comes in Raspberry Pi form factor to target retail and interactive applications. This XPI-3566 single-board computer is designed to boost its performance through the powerful Rockchip RK3566 with a Quad-core Cortex-A55 processor clocked up to 1.8 GHz.
The manufacturer offers 2GB of RAM by default, while the eMMC storage capacity is 16GB. On the other side of the board, there is a 64GB SD card slot for additional storage. The XPI-3566 has the same number of USB ports as other SBCs with comparable form factors, including two USB 2.0 ports, one USB 3.0 port, and one USB 2.0 port that solely supports On The Go (OTG) mode. The Geniatech XPI-3566 single-board computer is equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity in addition to a single HDMI port that can output video and digital audio.
Specifications of Geniatech XPI-3566 single-board computer
- CPU: Rockchip RK3566
- Processor: Quad-core Cortex-A55 processor up to 1.8 GHz
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52 2EE GPU
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual band, Bluetooth 4.0
- Memory: 2GB and optional 1GB, 4GB, and 8GB
- Storage: 1x microSD card and 16GB of eMMC storage with options of 8GB, 32GB, and 64GB
- Interfaces: 1x GbE RJ45 port
- Display: 1x HDMI up to 4Kp60 and 1x MIPI DSI
- USB ports: 1x USB 3.0 Host, 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 2.0 OTG
- Expansion: A 40-pin header with up to 28x GPIOs
- Power supply: DC 5V/3A (via USB Type-C)
- Dimensions: 85x 55 mm
For interfacing, MIPI-CSI and MIPI-DSI for camera and display, respectively, allow developers to further build robust, next-gen applications. Furthermore, 28 programmable GPIOs are accessible via a 40-pin header at the top of the board. When it comes to software, this hardware supports Android 11 and Debian10, yet there is no documentation for this board.
This credit card-sized, high-performance single-board computer is a DIY product designed specifically for teenagers. However, Geniatech has not released pricing or availability information. For more information on XPI-3566 SBC head to the official product page.
Join 97,426 other subscribers