Infineon Technologies S2GO MEMSMIC IM69D Shield2Go Board
Infineon Technologies S2GO MEMSMIC IM69D Shield2Go Board is a “plug and play” prototyping board based on the Shield2Go Evaluation Environment, and featuring two IM69D130 High-performance Digital MEMS Microphones.
Infineon Technology IM69D130 is a High-performance Digital MEMS Microphone making use of Infineon’s Dual Backplate MEMS technology to deliver 105dB dynamic range and high output linearity up to 130dBSPL. The IM69D130 is designed for applications where low self-noise (high SNR), wide dynamic range, low distortions, and a high acoustic overload point is required.
Infineon Technologies Shield2Go Boards are equipped with one featured Infineon IC and provide a standardized form factor and pin layout for fast orientation. All Shield2Go Boards come with solderless connectors allowing designers to stack the boards instead of soldering them. This makes the Shield2Go boards simple, reusable, and flexible.
In addition, each Shield2Go comes with a dedicated and free software library for Arduino. The Shield2Go Boards are compatible with Arduino Uno when used with the Infineon My IoT Adapter. This combination of flexible hardware components and accompanying software speeds up the prototyping process.
- 2x IM69D130 Digital MEMS microphone in stereo mode configuration
- Dynamic range of 105dBSignal to noise ratio of 69dB(A) SNR
- <1% total harmonic distortions up to 128dBSPL
- Acoustic overload point at 130dBSPL
- Sensitivity (±1dB) and phase(±2° @1kHz) matched
- Flat frequency response with low-frequency roll-off at 28Hz
- Very fast analog to digital conversion speed (6µs latency @1kHz)
- Power optimized modes determined by PDM clock frequency
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Interface to Infineon My IoT Adapter
- PDM and I2S output configuration
- Flexibility to develop a custom application with Arduino or Raspberry PI
more information: www.infineon.com