LITIX Power TLD6098-2ES DC/DC Boost Controller
Infineon Technologies’ multi-topology dual-channel DC/DC boost controller is automotive qualified
Infineon Technologies’ LITIX Power TLD6098-2ES is a dual-channel DC/DC boost controller with spread spectrum frequency modulation and with built-in diagnosis and protection features specially designed for LED drivers.
The two channels of TLD6098-2ES independently support fixed current and fixed voltage output step-up/step-down configurations such as boost, buck, buck-boost, SEPIC, and flyback topologies. The embedded spread-spectrum modulator improves the EMI performances.
For both channels, the integrated pulse width modulators (PWM) are used to lower LED brightness with reduced color shift. Customers can modulate the output LED current using a digital pattern on dedicated pins. Each channel continuously monitors the load status: LED overcurrent, short to ground, overvoltage, and overtemperature events are promptly indicated on a dedicated pin.
- Dual-channel peak current mode controller
- Drives low-side external N-channel switching MOSFET from internal 5 V voltage regulator
- Flexible switching frequency range from 100 kHz to 500 kHz with spread spectrum modulator
- Synchronization with external clock source from 100 kHz to 500 kHz and 2.2 MHz
- Wide input voltage range: 4.5 V to 60 V
- Analog dimming and PWM dimming feature (embedded or external) to adjust average LED current
- Integrated PMOS gate drivers for PWM dimming and output disconnection
- Channels in phase opposition
- Automotive qualified
more information: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/power/lighting-ics/litix-automotive-led-driver-ic/litix-power/tld6098-2es/
Join 97,426 other subscribers