NANO²® High-Current Subminiature Fuse – 456SD Series
Littelfuse’s small sized, surface-mountable high-current fuse provides surge current protection.
Littelfuse’s 456SD series NANO² fuse is a small sized, surface-mountable high-current fuse which provides over current and excessive surge current protection for applications operating at high current in a limited space.
Such applications are mostly served today through a single large-sized high-current industrial type fuse or in some cases, parallel configuration of lower amperage SMD fuses. The 456SD 50 A series fuse gives the option of a single fuse solution for protection for such application requirements.
- Available in ratings of 40 A to 50 A
- High interrupting rating: 600 A at 75 VDC
- Very low cold resistance, temperature rise, and voltage drop
- High inrush/surge current withstand capability
- Surface mountable high-current fuse
- Single fuse solution for high-current applications
- Suitable for a wide variety of voltage requirements and applications
- Enhances power efficiency
- Avoids nuisance opening due to high inrush and surge current inherent in the system
- Compatible with high-volume assembly requirements
- Voltage regulator module for PC servers
- Cooling fan system for PC servers
- Storage system power
- Base-station power supplies
- Power tools
more information on www.littelfuse.com