NTM88: NTM88 Highly Integrated Tire Pressure Sensor
NXP Semiconductors NTM88 Pressure Sensor is a complete, fully-integrated Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS) solution in a single, compact package. The NTM88 TPMS solution integrates an 8-bit microcontroller (MCU), a pressure sensor, an accelerometer, and an RF transmitter. The device features low transmit-power consumption, a large customer memory size, and a choice of either dual- or single-axis accelerometer architecture.
The NXP Semiconductors NTM88 Pressure Sensor is available in a compact 4.0mm x 4.0mm HQFN24 package with dimple wettable flanks, enabling visible solder joint inspection.
- 100kPa to 900kPa pressure range options
- Field-proven accelerometer architecture offers motion detection and tire localization capabilities
- Single-axis or dual-axis options
- Low-power wakeup timer, free-running counter, and periodic reset are driven by LFO
- 180nA power consumption typical (stand-by at 3.0V, 25℃)
- Dedicated state machines for reduced power consumption
- 8-bit MCU/S08 core with SIM, interrupt, and debug/monitor
- 512Bytes RAM / 16k Flash (1k for NXP coefficients, 15k for user applications and NXP firmware libraries)
- Internal 315MHz to 434MHz RF transmitter
- Internal 125kHz LF receiver
- Six multipurpose GPIO pins (including two A/D inputs)
- 4.0mm x 4.0mm x 1.98mm HQFN24 package with dimple wettable flanks