StereoPi – Clever stereoscopic camera with Raspberry Pi
StereoPi is a clever stereoscopic camera with Raspberry Pi inside for computer vision learners, drone and robot builders. It is an Open source hardware and will launch on CrowsSupply soon.
To say briefly
- This is a stereoscopic camera based on Raspberry Pi. It can capture stereoscopic image or video, save or livestream it, and process on-the-go for Computer Vision.
- Friendly – works with a stock Raspbian, no need to be a Linux guru, all your existing Pi software/hardware projects just work.
- Easy to start – lot of ready-to-use tools in Python, C, OpenCV.
- Compact and comfortable for all stages of experiments starting from “on the table” tests and up to integration to the drone or robot.
- Dimensions: 90×40 mm
- Supported Pi: CM3, CM3 Lite, CM1
- Camera: 2 x CSI 15 lanes cable
- GPIO: 40 classic raspberry PI GPIO
- USB: 2 x USB type A, 1 USB on a pins
- Ethernet: RJ45
- Storage: Micro SD (for CM3 Lite)
- Monitor: HDMI out
- Power: 5V DC
Join 97,426 other subscribers
Aaeon AI Arduino Battery BLE Bluetooth camera DC-DC display ESP32 ESP8266 FPGA GPS I2C IoT Kickstarter LCD Led Linux Mcu MEMS Microchip Microcontroller MOSFET Motor OLED Oscilloscope PCB Power supply PWM Raspberry Pi regulator RISC-V SBC Sensor SOC SOM STMicroelectronics Switch Switching temperature Texas Instruments TFT USB Wifi