StereoPi – Clever stereoscopic camera with Raspberry Pi
StereoPi is a clever stereoscopic camera with Raspberry Pi inside for computer vision learners, drone and robot builders. It is an Open source hardware and will launch on CrowsSupply soon.
To say briefly
- This is a stereoscopic camera based on Raspberry Pi. It can capture stereoscopic image or video, save or livestream it, and process on-the-go for Computer Vision.
- Friendly – works with a stock Raspbian, no need to be a Linux guru, all your existing Pi software/hardware projects just work.
- Easy to start – lot of ready-to-use tools in Python, C, OpenCV.
- Compact and comfortable for all stages of experiments starting from “on the table” tests and up to integration to the drone or robot.
- Dimensions: 90×40 mm
- Supported Pi: CM3, CM3 Lite, CM1
- Camera: 2 x CSI 15 lanes cable
- GPIO: 40 classic raspberry PI GPIO
- USB: 2 x USB type A, 1 USB on a pins
- Ethernet: RJ45
- Storage: Micro SD (for CM3 Lite)
- Monitor: HDMI out
- Power: 5V DC
Aaeon AI Arduino ARM Battery BLE Bluetooth camera Clock DC-DC display ESP32 ESP8266 FPGA GPS I2C IoT Kickstarter LCD Led Linux Mcu MEMS Microchip Microcontroller MOSFET Motor OLED Oscilloscope PCB Power supply PWM Raspberry Pi regulator RF SBC Sensor SOC SOM STMicroelectronics Switching temperature TFT USB Wifi