tKINO-ULT6: A Thin Mini-ITX Tiger Lake SBC With Dual 2.5GbE and USB 4.0
IEI has launched a thin Mini-ITX SBC with the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors that offer improved performance, power efficiency, and DDR4-3200 memory support.
The new board named tKINO-ULT6 seeks to break the boundaries of performance by bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to designs. It is among the first set of thin mini-ITX boards to be based on Intel’s 10nm fabricated 11th Gen Tiger Lake processors and also the second Tiger Lake SBC to come with a USB 4 port following Aaeon’s UP Xtreme i11.
The tKINO-ULT6 offers up to four simultaneous 4K displays, dual 2.5GbE ports, 10Gbps USB 3.2 Gen2 ports on the coastline, and a USB 4 that has a minimum of 20Gbps throughput and a maximum of 40Gbps.
The board also supports the more embedded Tiger Lake ULP “E” Core and Celeron variants. These “E” models are known to have an extended purchase availability and lower base and Turbo frequencies than other named ULP3 siblings without the “E” suffix.
tKINO-ULT6 can be used in a wide variety of applications like smart retail stores, surveillance systems, digital signage, etc.
- Has a thin Mini-ITX form factor with support for 11th Gen. Intel® Tiger Lake-UP3 processor
- Supports a wide DC input range of 9V to 36V
- Supports up to four independent displays (HDMI, DP, eDP/LVDS, USB4)
- Has a dual Intel® 2.5GbE LAN
- M.2 A key for WiFi+Bluetooth
- M.2 M key for Storage (PCIe x2/SATA), and,
- PCIe x8 Gen 4.0 slot
- CPU: 11th Gen. Intel® mobile Tiger Lake-UP3 on-board processor
- 2x SO-DIMM DDR4 3200MHz up to 64GB
- 1x M.2(NGFF)
- 2x SATA
- 1x CPU Cooler
- 1x DisplayPort; 1x HDMI; 1x LVDS; Type-C DP
- 2x 2.5GbE LAN powered by Intel I225V controllers
- 1x Front Audio
- Realtek ALC888S HD audio codec
- 1 x M.2 2230 A key (PCIe x1/USB 2.0); 1 x M.2 2242/2280 M key (PCIe x2/SATA)
- PCIe x8 Gen 4.0 slot (x4 signal)
- 1x 8-bit Digital I/O
- 5x External USB 3.2; 4x USB 3.2; 1x USB 4.0
- 4x Internal RS-232; 1x Internal RS-232/422/485; 1x Internal RS-422/485
- 4x Internal USB 2.0
- 1x TPM 2.0 connector
- Power Input: 9~36V DC input; 1x Internal power connector; Ø5.5mm External DC power Jack
- Power Consumption: 12V @ 6.48A
- Form Factor: Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Dimensions: 170mm x 170mm
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C to 70°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Certifications: CE/FCC compliant
The company did not say anything about the operating system but Linux and Windows will most likely be supported.