This project is intendant for use as low frequency class AB audio amplifier.
Project is built around TDA2006 PENTAWATT package. TDA2006 provide high output current and has very low harmonic cross-over distortion. Further the device incorporate- rates an original (and patented) short circuit protection system comprising an arrangement for automatically limiting the dissipated power so as to keep the working point of the output transistors within their safe operating area. A conventional thermal shutdown system is also included. The TDA2006 is pin to pin equivalent to the TDA2030.
- 18V 2amps Single Supply
- Power supply up to 18 VDC
- Output power 12 W @ 4 Ω, 8 W @ 8 Ω
- TDA2006 provides high output current
- Has very low harmonic and cross-over distortion
- Short circuit protection/Thermal shutdown system in IC
- Terminal pins for connecting audio signal input
- Header connector for connecting potentiometer (POT) for volume adjustment
- Screw terminal connector for easy power supply input and speaker connection
- Power-On LED indicator
- Heatsink for IC
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each with nut and stud
- PCB dimensions 51 mm x 63 mm