AAEON Pico ITX Mini PC with Intel core i7 starts at $1324.00
A few months ago, AAEON released a Pico-ITX form factor mini personal computer, PICO-TGU4-SEMI, powered by an Intel processor system on chip for powerful and complex artificial intelligence applications. The Pico-ITX embedded rugged computer comes with a high-performance CPU and low power consumption design to provide a flexible architecture with a rich set of interface expansions. The hardware comes with various system-on-chip variants starting with an 11th Gen Intel Core Celeron processor and can provide up to Intel Core i7 processor to run advanced edge AI applications.
The hardware is designed to provide enhanced computing performance to suit AI edge deployment in drone, robotic and industrial automation while providing more system memory for simultaneous applications. The CPU options include 11th Gen Intel Core Celeron/i3/i5/i7 processor core on a compact Pico-ITX form factor. The AAEON PICO-TGU4-SEMI rugged computer comes with dual LAN ports, an Intel i225 2.5Gbps port for high-speed LAN connectivity, and an Intel i219M port to support Intel vPro for remote system monitoring.
Specifications of AAEON Pico ITX Mini PC:
- SoC: 11th Gen Intel Core Celeron/i3/i5/i7 processor
- Form Factor: Pico-ITX
- Memory: Onboard LPDDR4 up to 32GB
- USB ports: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2
- Chipset: Intel Iris Xe (i5 and i7 support) and Intel UHD graphics (i3 and Celeron support)
- Video output: 1x HDMI 2.0b with 4kx2k at 60Hz
- Audio: High-definition audio interface
- Expansion: 1x M.2 M Key 2280, 4x PCIe Gen 4 (by default) and SATA, 1x full size mSATA/mPCIe or USB2.0, 1x eSPI and SMBUS/I2C, TPM2.0
- Serial ports: 2x RS-232/422/485
- Bios: UEFI
- Power supply: DC Jack at 12V ATX
- Power consumption: 2.89A at +12V, i7-1185G7E, LPDDR4x on board 32GB
- Operating system: Windows 10 (64bit), Linux Ubuntu 20.04.2/Kernel 5.8
- Dimensions: 122×80.8×50.4 mm
- Weight: 0.38 kg
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
For display support, different chipsets are used for different processor variants, as seen in the specifications. The Intel i5 and i7 processor core use Intel Iris Xe chipset, while i3 and Celeron will support Intel UHD graphics. In comparison, the Celeron processor version will come with only 4B LPDDR4 memory, which will be upgraded to 8GB for other processor options, i3/i5/i7 cores. All other expansions will remain the same irrespective of the processor variants.
For software support, the AAEON PICO-TGU4-SEMI will operate on Windows 10 (64-bit) version and Linux Ubuntu 20.04.2. The hardware comes with Unified Extensible Firmware Interface, modern software to replace legacy BIOS for improved security, faster boot times, large capacity hard drive support, and many more.
For more information, head to the product page for detailed specifications and feature listings.