ROM-5620 – NXP i.MX8X SMARC 2.0 Computer-on-Module
Advantech ROM-5620 SMARC 2.0 Computer-on-Module is powered by NXP i.MX 8X SoC which includes two to four Arm Cortex-A35 cores for mid-range automotive and industrial market segments, one Cortex-M4F core for real-time processing, and one Tensilica Hi-Fi 4 DSP for efficient audio. “ROM-5620” SMARC 2.0 module runs Linux or Android on a dual- or quad-core i.MX8X and offers 2GB LPDDR4, 16GB eMMC, and optional industrial temperature support.
- NXP i.MX 8X processor with 2-4 x Arm Cortex-A35 cores
- Onboard 2GB LPDDR4 memory and 16GB eMMC
- 2 x single channel LVDS or 2 x 4-lane MIPI DSI
- 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x CAN, 3 x UART, 4 x I2C, 12 x GPIO, 1 x PCIe 3.0, 1 x 4-lane MIPI CSI camera input and 2 x Gigabit LAN
- Supports OpenGL 3.0/2.1 ; OpenGL ES 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 2.0 hardware accelerators
- Supports 4K hardware decode engine
- Low power consumption desgin
- Supports Linux and Android BSP
No pricing or availability information was provided for the ROM-5620. More information may be found on Advantech’s ROM-5620 product page.