S-5701 B Series TMR Sensor ICs
ABLIC’s sensor ICs are compact and offer durability with a long life
ABLIC’s S-5701 B series of TMR sensor IC’s, with a TMR element and signal processing circuit are mounted and resin-molded on the same silicon, offering extreme durability. They are available in small, thin surface-mounted packages that can be mounted simultaneously with other components. These sensor ICs use a small TMR element that is 1/10 the size of that of a comparable reed switch. The small size magnets simplify placement which helps to reduce the size of the final product and improve design friendliness.
- Detection direction: horizontal
- Pole detection: Omnipolar
- Output logic: Active “L”
- Output form: CMOS output
- Operation temperature range: TA = −40°C to +125°C
- Operating cycle (current consumption): tCYCLE = 100 ms (IDD = 1660 nA) typ.
- Magnetic sensitivity:
- BOP = 1.0 mT typ.
- BOP = 1.7 mT typ.
- BOP = 3.0 mT typ.
- Power supply voltage range: VDD = 1.7 V to 5.5 V
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Replacements for reed switches
- Home security devices (window/door open/close sensors, smart locks, or smoke detectors)
- Utility meters (gas meters, water meters, or smart meters)
more information: https://www.ablic.com/en/semicon/products/sensor/tmr-sensor-ic/s-5701/
Join 97,426 other subscribers