ScioSense ENS160 Digital Metal Oxide Multi-Gas Sensors
ScioSense ENS160 Digital Metal Oxide Multi-Gas Sensors offer a 1.67V to 1.98V supply voltage range and up to +85°C temperature rating. These sensors are based on metal oxide (MOX) technology with four MOX sensor elements, and each sensor element has independent hotplate control to detect a wide range of gases. The ENS160 series features TrueVOC™ air quality detection and supports intelligent algorithms, which calculate CO2 equivalents, TVOC, and air quality indices (AQIs) and perform humidity and temperature compensation. ScioSense ENS160 Sensors are ideal for home appliances, IoT devices, building automation, and HVAC applications.
- TrueVOC air quality detection
- Independent sensor heater control
- Immunity to siloxanes and humidity
- Hassle-free on-chip heater drive control and data processing
- Interrupt on threshold for low-power applications.
- 3mm x 3mm x 0.9mm LGA package
- 1.67V to 1.98V supply voltage range
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: 1
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range