The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
10.1″ Semi-rugged Tablet Features With Intel® N3350 / N4200 Processor With Windows® / Android
AAEON, a major developer in Industrial Rugged Tablet Solutions, announces the RTC-1010M Semi-Rugged Tablet. The RTC-1010M builds on AAEON’s experience in rugged tablet design. Featuring a 10.1” sunlight readable screen, IP54 certification and a wide range of options and features, the RTC-1010M Semi-Rugged Tablet is built for work.
Powered by an Intel® Celeron™ N3350 or Pentium™ N4200, formerly Apollo Lake, the RTC-1010M is built to easily integrate into the workspace. The RTC-1010M is the only tablet of its kind to offer a choice of Windows 10 IoT or Android 9 (available Q2). It also features USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB Type C, Micro HDMI as well as support for Micro SD and SIM cards.
Flexibility is a feature for the RTC-1010M. In addition to its standard compliment of I/O support, customers can also order options such as a smart card reader, magnetic stripe reader (MSR) and 2D barcode scanner. There is also a range of accessories from docking mounts to shoulder belts to help make the RTC-1010M even easier and more flexible to use.
The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M is built to go where you need it. The 10.1” sunlight readable screen makes working outside easy. The RTC-1010M features a hot-swappable battery, allowing you to switch batteries without having to shut down or stop to recharge. The RTC-1010M is IP54 certified, drop tested to 76cm, and can operate in temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F~122°F). And with customized firmware, the RTC-1010M can be operated without having to take your gloves off. AAEON also offers its unparalleled service support, ensuring the RTC-1010M is always working when you are.
AAEON Rugged Tablet Product Manager “Peter Yang” stated,
The RTC-1010M Semi-Rugged Tablet is an affordable alternative to fully rugged tablets, providing durability and factory support that is unavailable with consumer tablets. The RTC-1010M is built for work.
- 10.1″ WXGA (1280 x 800) 300-nit TFT LCD (Default)
- Intel® Celeron™ N3350 1.1GHz Dual Core Up to 2.4GHz (N4200 Optional)
- Onboard DDR3L Memory, 4GB (Default)
- eMMC 64GB (mSATA III Up to 512GB Optional)
- Projected Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, LTE (Optional)
- 2MP Front and 8MP Rear Camera
- RS-232/422/485 COM Port + 10/100/1000 Base-T RJ45 (Optional)
- USB 3.0 x 2 (USB Type-C x 1), USB 2.0 x 2
- 2D Barcode Scanner & Smart Card Reader (Optional)
- NFC Reader (Optional)
- MSR Reader (Optional)
- Up to 3 GNSS, GPS+Galileo(Default), GLONASS, BeiDou (Optional)
- One Hot-swappable Battery + Internal Battery, Up to 44W Battery Capacity
- IP54 Compliant, Drop 76cm
- Programmable Function Key: F0, F1, F2, F3, Volume Up/Down, With LED Illumination
- Windows® 10 IOT / Android 8.1 (Optional)
for more information and detailed specifications, please visit: www.aaeon.com