XD6506 – 6.0V 150mA Ultra Low Power LDO Voltage Regulator
The XD6506 is a Voltage Regulator with ultra-low quiescent current, optimized for automotive applications. Consuming an incredibly low 0.8μA the XD6506 is the ideal choice for applications that require continuous, always ON operation. Furthermore, the CE function also allows the output of the regulator to be turned off, resulting in greatly reduced power consumption in standby mode.
The output voltage is selectable in 0.1V increments within the range of 1.2V to 5V using laser trimming technologies. The series is also compatible with low ESR ceramic capacitors, which give added output stability and the current limiter’s fold-back circuit also operates as short circuit protection for the output current limiter and the output pin.
The XD6506 is readily available in the industry-standard SOT25 package.
- Low Power Consumption 0.8μA (typ.)
- Stand-by Current less than 0.1μA
- 150 mA Maximum Output Current
- Small 0.1µF Ceramic Capacitors
- AEC-Q100 qualified (-40 ˚C ~ +105 ˚C)
- Ultra-low Quiescent Current
- 0.8μA typ., 1.6μA max (-40ºC≤Ta≤105ºC)
- Low Standby Current
- 0.01μA typ., 0.3μA max (-40ºC≤Ta≤105ºC)
more information: https://www.torexsemi.com/file/xd6506/XD6506.pdf