CMOS-TTL QUADRATURE ENCODER USING LS7084
The quadrature LS7084 Module is a CMOS quadrature clock converter. Quadrature clocks derived from optical or magnetic encoders, when applied to the A and B inputs of the LS7084 are converted to strings of a Clock and an Up/down direction control. These outputs can be interfaced directly with standard Up/Down counters for direction and position sensing of the encoder.
- Supply 5V DC
- +4.5V to +10V operation (VDD – VSS)
- On Board Power LED
- J1 Encoder pulse multiplication ( Jumper JL Close =1X, Jumper JH Close = X4)
- Header Connector for Encoder Interface
- X1 and X4 mode selection
- Programmable output clock pulse width
- On-chip filtering of inputs for optical or magnetic encoder applications.
- TTL and CMOS compatible I/Os
- Up to 16MHz output clock frequency
CMOS-TTL QUADRATURE ENCODER USING LS7084 – [Link]
Join 97,426 other subscribers