Gumstix Raspberry Pi Zero Battery Board offers two-hour mobility
Take your Raspberry Pi Zero anywhere with the Raspberry Pi Zero Battery IMU. Add a camera to enable totally wireless video streaming. Charge the two AA batteries by plugging in the Pi Zero to a micro-USB connector.
- Memory (256Kb I2C Serial Board EEPROM)
- CAT24C256 Series 256 kbit (32 K x 8) 1.8-5.5V I2C CMOS Serial EEPROM – TSSOP-8
- Switch slide R/A -SWITCH SLIDE 1PDT 6VDC 0.3A SMT RIGHT ANGLE
- Battery Holder 2xAA – Battery holder
- IMU 16bit 3D Accel + 3D Gyro
- IMU 16bit 3D ACCEL+3DGYRO SMD
- Linear Technology LTC4060 Fast Battery Charger
- Complete fast charger controller for single, 2-, 3- or 4-series cell NiMH/NiCd batteries.
Designed by Gumstix in Geppetto, the Raspberry Pi Zero Battery IMU board allows you to take your Raspberry Pi Zero anywhere. Simply pop in two rechargeable NiMH or NiCd batteries into the holder and you’re ready to go anywhere with you Raspberry Pi Zero. Charging the batteries is as easy as plugging in your Raspberry Pi Zero using a USB cable, as per usual. With the onboard Bosch BMI160 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope, you can easily track motion. Add a camera to enable totally wireless video streaming.
The Gumstix Raspberry Pi Zero Battery IMU is available now for $50 Pre-Order. More information may be found at the Gumstix product and shopping page.