Microchip Technology WBZ451 Curiosity Board
Microchip Technology WBZ451 Curiosity Board is an efficient and modular development platform. It supports rapid prototyping and demonstrates the features, capabilities, and interfaces of Microchip’s BLUETOOTH® Low Energy and Zigbee RF Module (WBZ451PE).
- WBZ451PE BLUETOOTH® Low Energy and Zigbee RF module
- USB or Li-Po battery powered
- On-board programmer/debug circuit using PKoB4 based on Microchip SAME70 MCU
- Microchip MCP73871 Li-Ion/LiPo battery charger with power path management
- On-board USB to UART serial converter with hardware flow control based on Microchip MCP2200
- mikroBUS socket to expand functionality using Mikroe Click adapter boards
- RGB LED connected to Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- One reset switch
- One user-configurable switch
- One user LED
- 32.768kHz crystal
- Microchip SST26VF064B, 64-Mbit external QSPI Flash memory
- Microchip MCP9700A, low power analog voltage temperature sensor
- 10-pin Arm® Serial Wire Debug (SWD) header for external programmer/debugger
The PIC32CX-BZ2 and WBZ451 Curiosity Board:
- Offers integrated programming/debugging features using the PICkit™ On-board 4 (PKOB4) debugger interface.
- Requires only a Micro USB cable to power-up and program the board.
- Includes a mikroBUS™ Click™ header, which helps the users to expand the functionalities by connecting to various MikroElectronika mikroBUS Click adapter boards.
- Performs rapid prototyping utilizing the Bluetooth Low Energy and Zigbee-enabled RF Module.
The PIC32CX-BZ2 and WBZ451 Curiosity Board supports a variety of applications:
- Wireless lighting
- Home automation or Internet of Things (IoT)
- Industrial automation
- Other Bluetooth Low Energy or Zigbee-related applications
more information: https://www.microchip.com/en-us/development-tool/EV96B94A
View all comments
Join 97,426 other subscribers
Aaeon AI Arduino Battery BLE Bluetooth camera DC-DC display ESP32 ESP8266 FPGA GPS I2C IoT Kickstarter LCD Led Linux Mcu MEMS Microchip Microcontroller MOSFET Motor OLED Oscilloscope PCB Power supply PWM Raspberry Pi regulator RISC-V SBC Sensor SOC SOM STMicroelectronics Switch Switching temperature Texas Instruments TFT USB Wifi