Synchronous MOSFET H-Bridge DC-DC controller with built-in protection features
LITIX™ Power TLD5191ES is a synchronous 4 – switch buck-boost DC/DC controller with built-in protection features.
This concept is beneficial for driving high-power LEDs with maximum system efficiency and a minimum number of external components for automotive exterior lighting.
- MOSFET 4 – switch buck-boost DC/DC controller for high power buck-boost LED control
- Constant current and constant voltage regulation
- Wide VIN range (4.5 V to 40 V)
- Wide LED forward voltage range (Vout range from 2 V to 55 V)
- LED current accuracy +/-3% at Tj=25° C and 4% over the whole automotive temperature range
- Switching frequency range from 200 kHz to 700 kHz
- Maximum efficiency in every condition (up to 96%)
- EMC optimized device: spread spectrum always active
- Overvoltage, shorted LED fault, and over-temperature diagnostic outputs
- Adjustable soft start
- Enhanced dimming features: analog and PWM dimming (from digital input or sourced by embedded PWM engine)
- Available in a small thermally enhanced TSDSO-24 package
- Automotive AEC Qualified