CUI’s MEMS Microphones deliver enhanced audio quality
CUI’s analog and digital MEMS microphones deliver enhanced audio quality in extremely compact packages.
CUI’s MEMS microphones provide users with improved audio quality and performance in compact, low-profile packages as small as 2.75 mm x 1.85 mm x 0.95 mm. Featuring sensitivity ratings from -44 dB up to -26 dB, signal-to-noise ratios from 57 dBA up to 65 dBA, and sensitivity tolerances as low as ±1 dB, these MEMS microphones are ideal for a range of portable consumer electronics applications.
- Compact sizes as small as 2.75 mm x 1.85 mm
- Depths as low as 0.95 mm
- Analog and digital pulse density modulation (PDM) output types
- Sensitivity ratings from -44 dB ~ -26 dB
- Sensitivity tolerances as low as ±1 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratios from 57 dBA ~ 65 dBA
- Current consumption as low as 80 µA
- 300 Ω output impedance rating
- Top port and bottom port versions
more information: www.oemsecrets.com & www.digikey.com
View all comments
Join 97,426 other subscribers
Aaeon AI Arduino Battery BLE Bluetooth camera DC-DC display ESP32 ESP8266 FPGA GPS I2C IoT Kickstarter LCD Led Linux Mcu MEMS Microchip Microcontroller MOSFET Motor OLED Oscilloscope PCB Power supply PWM Raspberry Pi regulator RISC-V SBC Sensor SOC SOM STMicroelectronics Switch Switching temperature Texas Instruments TFT USB Wifi