Free Elektor Article: Using E-paper with the Arduino
Electronic paper — a.k.a. e-paper — is an unusual type of display. Once a picture (or text) is displayed, no further energy is required to maintain the display. Energy is only required to change the display. This is very useful in applications where the amount of available energy is limited. In this article we describe a practical application of such a display and control it with an Arduino/Elektor Uno.
- Original publication: Elektor Magazine 6/2016 (November & December) on page 74
- Authors: Niek Laskarzewski and Thijs Beckers
- Original article production number: 160097
- Free download expires: Friday 28 February 2020
- Bare PCB: available, see PRODUCTS below
- e-paper display: available, see PRODUCTS below
Like what you’re seeing? Then go to the article page and download a pdf copy of the full, original article. Downloading is free from Friday 21 February to Friday 28 February 2020.