LTM8045 – Inverting or SEPIC μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter with Up to 700mA Output Current
The LTM8045 from Analog Devices is a DC to DC Converter with Input Voltage 2.8 to 18.0 V, Output Voltage 1 2.5 to 15.0 V, Output Current 1 700 to 375 mA, Output Voltage 2 -15.0 to -2.5 V, Output Current 2 375 to 700 mA. Tags: Surface Mount, Buck/Step down. More details for LTM8045 can be seen below.
The LTM8045 is a μModule® (power module) DC/DC converter that can be configured as a SEPIC or inverting converter by simply grounding the appropriate output rail. In a SEPIC configuration the regulated output voltage can be above, below or equal to the input voltage. The LTM8045 includes power devices, inductors, control circuitry and passive components. All that is needed to complete the design are input and output capacitors, and small resistors to set the output voltage and switching frequency. Other components may be used to control the soft-start and undervoltage lockout.
The LTM8045 is packaged in a compact (6.25mm × 11.25mm) overmolded ball grid array (BGA) package suitable for automated assembly by standard surface mount equipment. The LTM8045 is available with SnPb (BGA) or RoHS compliant terminal finish.
- SEPIC or Inverting Topology
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.8V to 18V
- Up to 700mA Output Current at VIN = 12V, VOUT = 2.5V or –2.5V
- Up to 375mA Output Current at VIN = 12V, VOUT =15V or –15V
- 2.5V to 15V or –2.5V to –15V Output Voltage
- Selectable Switching Frequency: 200kHz to 2MHz
- Programmable Soft-Start
- User Configurable Undervoltage Lockout
- 6.25mm × 11.25mm × 4.92mm BGA Package
more information: https://www.analog.com/en/products/ltm8045.html
Join 97,426 other subscribers