Haasoscope – Cheap, flexible, data acquisition for all!
Haasoscope is the first open-source, open-hardware, flexible, small, cheap, oscilloscope and data-acquisition board. You can use the stock firmware for basic oscilloscope functionality, or modify the firmware to customize what the Haasoscope does.
Preliminary features and specifications:
- 4 x 100 MHz, 8-bit ADC channels with BNC cable inputs
- Altera Max10 FPGA with 8k logic elements and 387kb of memory
- Reprogram firmware over JTAG, or on the fly, with free Quartus II software
- Readout over serial-to-USB at 1.5 Mb/s, about 20 Hz for 4 channels of 512 samples each
- USB powered, (or other 5 V input, switchable), ~1.2 Watt
- 8 x spare digital I/O
- 9 x additional analog I/O with 1 MHz (1MSPS combined) at 12 bits
- 7 x programmable LEDs, and a reset button
Haasoscope – Cheap, flexible, data acquisition for all! – [Link]