ICP-10111 Barometric Pressure Sensor consumes only 1.3 µA @ 1Hz
TDK Invensense’s ICP-10111 is ideal for mobile phones, wearable fitness monitoring, drones, and battery-powered IoT
TDK Invensense’s ICP-10111 barometric pressure sensor is based on MEMS capacitive technology, which provides ultra-low noise at the lowest power, enabling excellent relative accuracy, sensor throughput, and temperature stability. The pressure sensor can measure pressure differences with an accuracy of ±1 Pa, an accuracy enabling altitude measurement differentials as small as 5 cm, less than the height of a single stair step.
Consuming only 1.3 µA at 1 Hz, available in a small footprint 2.0 mm × 2.5 mm × 0.92 mm 8-pin LGA package, the ICP-10111 is ideally suited for mobile phones, wearable fitness monitoring, drones, and battery-powered IoT.
The ICP-10111 offers a temperature coefficient offset of ±0.5 Pa/°C. The combination of high accuracy, low power, and temperature stability in a small footprint enables higher performance barometric pressure sensing for sports activity identification, mobile indoor/outdoor navigation, and altitude-hold in drones.
- Pressure operating range: 30 kPa to 110 kPa
- Noise and current consumption:
- 0.4 Pa at 10.4 µA (ULN mode)
- 0.8 Pa at 5.2 µA (LN mode)
- 3.2 Pa at 1.3 µA (LP mode)
- Pressure sensor relative accuracy: ±1 Pa for any 10 hPa change over 950 hPa to 1050 hPa at +25°C
- Pressure sensor absolute accuracy: ±1 hPa over 950 hPa to 1050 hPa, 0°C to +65°C
- Pressure sensor temperature coefficient offset: ±0.5 Pa/°C over +25°C to +45°C at 100 kPa
- Temperature sensor absolute accuracy: ±0.4°C
- Temperature operating range: -40°C to +85°C
- Host interface: I2C at up to 400 kHz
- Single supply voltage: 1.8 V ±5%
- Small footprint of 2.0 mm × 2.5 mm × 0.92 mm
- 8-pin LGA package
- RoHS and green compliant
more information: https://invensense.tdk.com/products/1-axis/icp-101xx/icp-10111/