This audio power amplifier project is based on LM1875 amplifier module from National Semiconductor. It is able to deliver up to 30W of power using an 8 ohm load and dual 30V DC power supplies. It is designed to operate with minimum external components with current limit and thermal shutdown protection features . Other features include high gain, fast slew rate, wide power supply range, large output voltage swing and high current capability.
25W Audio Power Amplifier - [Link]
This circuit is an audio amplifier circuit rated at 25W. It uses IC number LM1875, which is under the protection circuit IC output or Too short circuit and a significant distortion as low as 0.015% at a frequency of 1kHz.
25W Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier using ic LM1875 – [Link]
This project is a 20W audio amplifier based on LM1875 IC from National Semiconductors. With a 25V dual power supply LM1875 can deliver 20W of audio power into a 4 ohm speaker.
20W audio amplifier using LM1875 - [Link]
20W Audio Amplifier kit is based on LM1875 IC.
- Power supply – 48 VDC
- Output – 20 W, 4 Ω
- Very low distortion (THD – 0.015%), good channel separation and ripple rejection
- IC built-in thermal, short circuit protections
- Internal output protection diodes
- Terminal pins for connecting input
- Power Battery Terminal (PBT) for easy power supply and speaker connection
- Power-On LED indicator
- Heatsink for IC
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each with nut and stud
- PCB dimensions 48 mm x 60 mm
20W Audio Amplifier using LM1875 - [Link]