Compact embedded module WizFi630 enables to connect any serial RS232 device to a TCP/IP network. However it´s not all. By supporting 3 Ethernet ports, it offers a wide variability to connect another devices to a Wi-Fi network, in various operation modes.
Novelty from company Wiznet – WizFi630 module provides, besides the RS232/ Wi-Fi interface, even many other functions, which place it to a category of routers. Via 2 UART and 3 Ethernet ports it is possible connect several devices in various modes of operation: AP (Access point), Client , AP client and Gateway. These modes are best illustrated in attached picturs. For a development support, we offer you a novelty – WizFi630EVB evaluation board with complete accessories for a promo price in a limited amount – with almost 50% discount.
- high-performance Wi-Fi module with the RS232 interface
- 90 Mbps effective rate
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- 2 UART and 3 Ethernet ports
- usable as a Wi-Fi router, AP, AP-client, Client, AD-HOC
- 64/128 bit WPA/WPA2-PSK TKIP, AES
- easy configuration via a built-in web server, serial commands or a Windows utility
- CE, FCC, KCC certificates
WizFi630 – WiFi on all ways, including AP, Client and Gateway – [Link]