The wESP32 is an ESP32 core board with wired Ethernet connectivity and Power over Ethernet that was designed to help Makers quickly create zero-setup single-wire-install connected devices. By combining a powerful microcontroller with excellent community support, 13 W of power, and reliable connectivity in a compact footprint, the wESP32 gives you a head start in your next IoT design and allows you to focus on your application.
- Espressif Systems ESP32-WROOM-32 module with all the features, performance and community support that it brings to the table
- Optional wESP32-Prog module for programming and/or serial console can be plugged in as needed or soldered in permanently
- IEEE 802.3at Type 1 Class 0 compliant PoE with 12.95+ W of power available at the default 12 V output setting for V+
- Optional 5 V output setting for V+ configurable by solder jumper with 5 W of power available
- 3.3 V output with up to 6 W output power available (power taken from V+)
- Applying external power to V+ is supported, in case PoE is not available
- Applying power through the wESP32-Prog USB port is supported (only provides 5 V on V+)
- High performance RJ-45 jack with optimized data path provides excellent data throughput allowing iperf UDP scores up to 90 Mbit/s
- Compatible with PoE Mode A (power over data pairs) and PoE Mode B (power over spare pairs) and Auto-MDIX allowing the use of straight and cross-over Ethernet cables
- Designed with full data and power path isolation to comply with the IEEE 802.3at 1500 Vrms isolation requirement
- High quality PCB with 2 oz copper and mounting hole designed to sink heat away from the PoE PD controller for optimal thermal performance
- 20-pin header footprint with 3.3 V, V+ power and 15 of the ESP32 GPIOs available for your application
The project is comming on CrowdSupply soon.