The STD32 offers the user the possibility to remotely switch ON or OFF electronic devices and to receive alarm messages via (SMS). You can switch devices either with an SMS or using a simple voicecall. Alarm messages (SMS) can be received with any mobile phone supporting SMS functionality.
With the new generation of the STD32 you now also have the possibility to receive alarm messages via e-mail. With the help of the digital camera which is available as an accessory, pictures can be taken and sent via e-mail triggered by an alarm.
The STD32 has an integrated webserver which allows direct access to the device via the internet and a standard webbrowser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox) from a computer or a mobile phone with web functionality. Thus it is very simple to switch electrical devices remotely and to change the configuration of the STD32 from anywhere.
Simple GSM control
- New! Fixed IP address (in-built server)
- New! Camera interface (sends still images via email)
- Two alarm inputs, e.g. for movement, vibration, temperature or moisture sensors
- Two relay outputs, potential-free max. 6A/250V
- Alarms via text message
- Remote setting of parameters (on times, etc.) possible
- Five alarm addresses
- Basic functions can be activated by telephone with no call charge
- Online configuration via the internet
- Camera and built-in box available as accessories
- Supplemented with SIM cards
STD32IP Remote Controlling /Alarm for GSM Network – [Link]