IkaScope is a wireless oscilloscope probe that allows to observe the change of electrical signals over time. The probe is a handheld device, portable and fits perfectly in the hand and pocket. By using high-speed Wi-Fi connection, IkaScope wireless oscilloscope probe communicates with laptop, tablet or smartphone to share the acquired data on the screen. The IkaScope wireless oscilloscope probe is compatible with the most popular mobile and desktop operating systems. The probe has a 200 MSPs ADC, Spartan 3 FPGA and adequate battery capacity (450 mAh). Energy saving settings and downtime moments manage the energy efficiency. The probe comes with a ground clip and a USB charging cable. Especially relevant is the patented ProbeClick technology of IkaScope: all electronic circuits are powered only when the the probe is pressed (figure 1). The probe tip is also used to start the data acquisition. ProbeClick technology allows to save power and measure without remembering to press the run / stop button of a classic oscilloscope.
The probe technology and user interface
ProbeClick represents a simple innovative mechanism to manage the data acquisition by probe tip. Simply by pressing the probe, the device starts data capturing and streaming process on the screen using the wi-fi connection. In addition, by releasing the probe, the acquisition stops and automatically the data is available in the storage/cloud (figure 2). IkaScope application is the user interface to capture, measure and analyze analog signals. From the download page you can download the latest version of IkaScope for your prefered Desktop OS.
IkaScope can be configured as a wireless hotspot. It will remember access points and will connect instantly without having to enter your login password. Moreover, IkaScope application has a share button at the top left of the screen. Just click on it to share a screenshot of the measurement.
- Model name: WS200.
- Communication: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/e/i 2.4GHz.
- Connection: Access Point or Station.
- Battery charging connector: Micro USB.
- Input contact: ProbeClick.
- Operating Temperature: 10°C to 35°C.
- Altitude < 2000m.
- Protection Input level: Sample test voltage: 253 VAC 1 min.
- Input to charging port isolation: Saple test voltage: 1100 VAC 1 min.
- Battery: Built in Lithium / 420mAh
- Application compatibility: Windows / Mac / Linux / Android / iOS.
- Max sample rate: 200MSps.
- Analog Bandwidth(-3dB compression): 30MHz at -3dB.
- Input Voltage: +/-40V range CAT1.
- Galvanic isolation: Between Input and Charging port.
- Coupling: AC (true) / DC.
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm || 14pF.
- Voltage resolution: 100mV/div up to 10V/div.
- Max Trace refresh rate: 250 FPS.
- Sample resolution: 8 bits.
- Analog Offset range: +/-20V to +/-40V.
- Memory depth: 4K Points (4 x 1000 points burst buffers).
- Channel: 1