liteSOM is an extremely low-power, state-of-the-art module based on ARM Cortex-A7 Core i.MX 6UltraLite processor. SO-DIMM form factor makes it easy to embed to your device without any technical issues. The module is designed to operate with all major OS. It is preconfigured for Linux. With a rich set of peripherals the module is designed to cater for a wide range of applications.
Further documentation is available on the datasheet here.
- Processor: i.MX 6UltraLite, 528 MHz, ARM® Cortex®-A7 Core
- RAM: up to 512MB
- eMMC: 2GB
- Power supply: Single 3.3V DC
- Size: 67.6mm x 26.5mm x 3mm
- Temperature range: 0˚C to 70 ˚C or -40 ˚C to 85 ˚C
- OS support: Linux, Brillo
- Graphics: Parallel LCD Display up to WXGA (1366×768)
- Interfaces: 2x 10/100Ethernet, 2x USB2.0 OTG, 2x CAN, 8x UART,4x SPI, 4x I2C, 3x I2S
- Camera interface: 8/10/16/24-bit Parallel Camera Sensor Interface
- Security: Crypto Engine (AES with DPA, TDES/SHA/RSA), Tamper Monitor, Secure Boot, SIMV2/EVMSIM X 2, OTF DRAM Encryption