ESP8266 has made it possible for makers to develop IoT applications in much simpler and more inexpensive ways. EasyESP-1 is a new ESP8266 prototyping board, specially designed for beginners by Raj from Embedded Lab. With an onboard USB-to-Serial converter pre-installed, EasyESP-1 does not require any additional hardware to download your application firmware to the ESP8266 chip. The ESP module used in this development board is ESP-12E. All the I/O pins are broken out to 0.1” female headers for easy access, as well as to standard Grove connectors for connecting Grove sensors and other compatible modules. The 180-point breadboard further facilitates experimenting and testing of external circuits. You can buy EasyESP-1 from their Tindie Store.
- Easy access to all GPIO pin through female headers and Grove connectors
- On-board USB-UART chip for easy programming and debugging
- 180-point breadboard for experimenting with test circuits
- On-board 3.3V (800 mA) regulated power supply
- Two tact switches for user inputs, and one output LED
- Slide switch to enable/disable auto Wake Up feature during Sleep mode
For more details about EasyESP-1, visit Raj’s Page.