Neutrino 3.0: The 32-bit Arduino Zero compatible!
The Neutrino 3.0 is an inexpensive, open source, miniaturized version of the Arduino Zero! Featuring a 32-bit ARM processor running at 48MHz, and boasting 32K of ram, the Neutrino is far more capable than your typical Arduino. And because it has the same processor and pinout, all libraries written for the Zero will work on the Neutrino without any modification!
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0+
- Clock speed: 48 MHz
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- I/O pin limits: 3.3V, 7 mA
- Digital I/O pins: 14, with 12 PWM
- Analog input pins: 6, 12-bit ADC channels
- Analog output pins: 1, 10-bit DAC
- Flash memory: 256 KB
- SRAM: 32 KB
- Voltage regulator: 3.7-5.5V input / 3.3V, 300mA output
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 0.7″ (36mm x 18mm)
The project is live on kickstarter and has 14 days to go.
View all comments
Join 97,426 other subscribers
Aaeon AI Arduino ARM Battery BLE Bluetooth camera DC-DC display ESP32 ESP8266 FPGA GPS I2C IoT Kickstarter LCD Led Linux Mcu MEMS Microchip Microcontroller MOSFET Motor OLED Oscilloscope PCB Power supply PWM Raspberry Pi regulator RISC-V SBC Sensor SOC SOM STMicroelectronics Switching temperature Texas Instruments TFT USB Wifi