Neutrino 3.0: The 32-bit Arduino Zero compatible!
The Neutrino 3.0 is an inexpensive, open source, miniaturized version of the Arduino Zero! Featuring a 32-bit ARM processor running at 48MHz, and boasting 32K of ram, the Neutrino is far more capable than your typical Arduino. And because it has the same processor and pinout, all libraries written for the Zero will work on the Neutrino without any modification!
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0+
- Clock speed: 48 MHz
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- I/O pin limits: 3.3V, 7 mA
- Digital I/O pins: 14, with 12 PWM
- Analog input pins: 6, 12-bit ADC channels
- Analog output pins: 1, 10-bit DAC
- Flash memory: 256 KB
- SRAM: 32 KB
- Voltage regulator: 3.7-5.5V input / 3.3V, 300mA output
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 0.7″ (36mm x 18mm)
The project is live on kickstarter and has 14 days to go.