Roadie Tuner is a dream come true for guitarists! The automatic ring tuner, that is quick, easy to use, and three times more accurate than the human ear, is dedicated to beginner guitarists who are almost always frustrated with not knowing how to tune their guitar. This ultimate musician’s tool works on all string instrument to fine tune them in seconds, including bass guitars.
Roadie Tuner pairs with a free app on your smartphone, iPod or tablet through Bluetooth 4.0 smart. All the audio processing happens on the smartphone which sends tuning commands to Roadie. You can choose from a list of alternate tunings or you can easily create your own.
You can set up a profile for your instrument in Roadie Tuner app and it will track its maintenance history. Thus, it will inform you of the quality of your strings and recommend restringing as soon as the tone quality deteriorates.
Roadie tuner team had just launched their second version of this amazing product, Roadie 2. The new about this tuner the fact that it is fully standalone and uses vibration detection to tune in even the noisiest of environments. Thus, no need to be paired with a mobile app anymore to tune your instruments.
Below are Roadie 2 technical specifications:
- Metallic gearbox: Built with a 380:1 gear ratio motor that insures Roadie 2 will turn those rusty pegs for you. The motor can turn in micro-movements to achieve unparalleled precision.
- Battery:Powered by a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery (included). Lasts 1 month on a single charge. Includes a battery indicator to show you how much juice is left.
- USB-C: With a charging cable included.
- Built-in user interface: For easy selection of instruments and tunings.
- Bluetooth 4.0 low energy
- Haptic feedback: When a string is in tune, Roadie will give you a little shake to move on to the next string.
- OLED screen Invisible when off, lights up beautifully as soon as you turn Roadie 2 on.
- Knob interface: Intuitive and fast to scroll through your instruments and tunings.
- Weight: Product weight: 3.2 ounces. Shipping weight: 9.9 ounces.
- Product dimensions: 3.4 x 3.0 x 1.0 inches.
- Material / Color:Plastic / Black.
“I think the concept is fantastic and I would be thrilled to have one of these because I actually play twelve string guitars. You don’t know how bloody difficult it is to keep a twelve string in tune” – Spike Edney, Queen
More details about extra features within the Roadie Tuner app, the product versions and more are available at the Kickstarter campaign the team had launched 2 days ago. Within only 3 hours, the campaign had achieved its goal and it is already 300% funded. Early bird offers still has 8 hours to go, you can pre-order your own Roadie for $79! Also check out the official website for more information.