Analog Devices Inc. LTC4451 40V 7A Ideal Diode
Analog Devices Inc. LTC4451 40V 7A Ideal Diode is a high-performance Schottky diode replacement using an integrated N-Channel power MOSFET. It easily ORs power supplies together to increase system reliability and prevent reverse conduction.
The LTC4451 regulates the forward voltage at 15mV to minimize power loss compared to Schottky diodes. Regulation ensures smooth current transfer without oscillation in diode-OR applications. When the power MOSFET is fully enhanced, the RDS(ON) of the transistor is 21mΩ. The power MOSFET is rated for forward conduction up to 7A while dissipating 1.34W. A fast transient response, a high-performance gate driver minimizes forward power dissipation and reverse current. The VCC input allows VIN to work down to ground for low voltage applications. The Analog Devices Inc. LTC4451 is available in a small 16-Lead 2mm × 3mm LQFN Package.
- Reduces power dissipation by replacing a power Schottky diode with no external components
- Internal 7A, 21mΩ N-Channel MOSFET
- 15mV regulated forward voltage
- 20μA operating current, 0.8μA shutdown
- Wide 0V to 40V input range with VCC > 2.75V
- Fast turn-on minimizes voltage droop
- Fast reverse recovery time minimizes reverse transient current
- Smooth switchover in diode-OR applications
- 16-Lead 2mm × 3mm LQFN package
more information: https://www.analog.com/en/products/ltc4451.html