Lumileds LUXEON SunPlus HPE Deep Red LED
Lumileds LUXEON SunPlus HPE Deep Red LED offers extremely high PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux) and PPE (Photosynthetic Photon Efficacy) in a compact, industry-standard 3.5mm x 3.5mm footprint. The LUXEON SunPlus HPE Deep Red LED features a peak wavelength of 660nm and is specially designed to enable the highest-quality LED solutions for horticulture applications. This LED enables growers to effectively improve crop growth, reduce energy consumption and make agriculture more sustainable.
The Lumileds LUXEON SunPlus HPE Deep Red LED features a 640nm to 680nm wavelength and a 1057mW radiant power. The SunPlus LED pairs well with the LUXEON SunPlus 3030 and 5050 White LEDs. This White and Deep Red horticulture combination can significantly reduce system and operating costs due to the solution’s superior efficacy.
- High power deep red ceramic LED with 660nm peak wavelength
- 5.82µmol/s @ TJ = +25°C
- 5.25µmol/s @ TJ = +85°C
- 126° typical viewing angle
- 1.70V to 2.30V forward voltage
- 1.4A DC forward current
- 2.0A peak pulsed forward current
- ESD sensitivity (ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001-2012): Class 3B
- -40°C to +135°C operating case temperature
- Industry-standard 3.5mm x 3.5mm footprint
more information: https://lumileds.com/products/horticulture-leds/luxeon-sunplus-hpe/
Join 97,426 other subscribers