Multi-Functional Programmable DC Electronic Loads Offer Multiple Operating Modes and High-Speed Response Times
The SFL series of 300W and 1,000W programmable electronic DC loads from TDK Corporation offer high-speed current control, eliminating load current overshoot and oscillation, low voltage operation, no turn-on delay, and linear operation from 0V. The devices in the series offer 300W (3U high half-rack) and 1,000W (3U high full-rack) power levels and either a 120Vdc or 500Vdc maximum rating.
Each unit in the SFL series operates in 7 different load modes and 4 operating modes which enable customers to perform up to 17 different load tests on DC power supplies, fuel cells, solar cells, batteries, and components for optimal performance.
Loads of devices can be programmed for multiple load types, including constant current, constant resistance, constant power, external control, short circuit, and constant voltage with a current limit. Additionally, the SFL load current rise and fall times (slew rate) can be controlled up to 30A/µs, and the internal memory can store and recall eight different load settings.
Key Features of the SFL Series
- Stable High-Speed Current Control (No Dynamic Overshoot/Oscillation) with High Slew Rate (Up to 30A/us)
- Low Voltage Operation with No Turn-On Delay
- Seven Operating Modes (CC, CR, CP, CV, EXT, Short, CV+Climit)
- Large 3.5″ Color LCD Screen
- Load Terminals on Front and Rear Panel
- Dynamic (Time / Frequency) Mode (Pulsating Load)
- Sequence Operation (Waveform Generation)
- Sweep Mode Test Function (V/I, OCP, OPP)
- Built-In Memory Function (store/recall up to eight memory settings)
- Parallel Operation (up to ten units)
- Multi-Channel Triggering (up to ten units)
- Built-In Protection & Alarms (Current Limit, Power Limit, OTP, OVP, Reverse Connection)
- Optional IEEE (w/DIDO) Interface
- Optional Ripple Measurement Interface
For higher power load requirements using a unit-to-unit RJ45 Ethernet cable, up to 10 units from the series may be paralleled in a master-slave arrangement. Besides, multiple SFL loads can be connected to separate devices using that cable for synchronized load control and dynamic operation. The SFL series can be programmed using analog or digital signals, with an optional ripple and noise measurement and IEEE interface.
more information: https://www.emea.lambda.tdk.com/uk/products/sfl