OSD32MP1-BRK – A Flexible Prototyping Platform
The OSD32MP1-BRK is a small flexible prototyping platform for the STM32MP1 based SiP, the OSD32MP15x. At only 3in X 1.8in (75mm X 46mm), it provides easy access to the I/O of the STM32MP1 through a set of breadboard compatible headers. The OSD32MP1-BRK allows developers to quickly build a proof of concept that more closely resembles their actual system without the need to build their own custom hardware.
The OSD32MP1-BRK features the OSD32MP15x System in Package, a microSD slot, 32KHz crystal, a microUSB client port, and two 2×30 100 mill headers. The headers give access to 106 I/O on the STM32MP1 integrated into the OSD32MP15x SiP. It is uses a 4 Layer PCB with low cost design rules and has no back side components.
Its minimal overhead and access to a wide range of I/O make the OSD32MP1-BRK the perfect platform for any designer looking for complete flexibility as they prototype their design.
- Small Form Factor
- Only 3in X 1.8in (75mm X 46mm)
- Access to 106 I/O
- two 2×30 100mil (2.54mm) Headers
- Maximum flexibility to prototype designs
- Breadboard Compatible
- STM32MP157C Dual Arm® Cortex® A7 + M4
- 512MB DDR3 Memory
- STPMIC1A Power Management
- µSD Card
- 32KHz Crystal
- 4 Layer Design
- No Back Side Components
- OSD32MP15x – System in Package Module for the STM32MP1
- OSD32MP1-RED – Full Featured Reference, Evaluation, Development Platform for the OSD32MP15x SiP
more information: octavosystems.com