Siglent SVA1015X 9kHz – 1.5GHz Spectrum with Vector Network Analysis
Siglent SVA1015X 9 kHz – 1.5 GHz with VNA and tracking generator included is a powerful and flexible tool for RF signal and network analysis. With a frequency range of 1.5 GHz, the analyzer delivers reliable automatic measurements and multiple modes of operation.
The Siglent SVA1015X Spectrum / Vector Network Analyzer – a powerful tool for measuring the performance of RF circuits and networks such as amplifiers, filters, attenuators, cables, and antennas. With a wide frequency range from 9kHz to 1.5GHz, the SVA1015X analyzer delivers reliable automatic measurements with its built-in tracking generator and multiple modes of operation. With the optional VNA package, this swept super-heterodyne spectrum analyzer can operate as a vector network analyzer, a frequency domain reflectometer for distance-to-fault location, and a modulation analyzer. User-friendly operation is enhanced by the choice of its 10.1” (1024×600) multi-touch screen, mouse, or keyboard input. Remote control is also possible via a web browser or a local PC (SCPI / Labview / IVI , based on USB-TMC / VXI-11 / Socket / Telnet).
- Tracking Generator Standard
- Distance To Fault (Opt.)
- Vector Network Analyzer function (included after 9/23/2019)
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (Opt.)
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- 10.1 lnch Multi-Touch Screen , Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
- Spectrum Analysis 9 kHz – 1.5 GHz (Tracking generator covers 5 MHz to 1.5 GHz in the S.A. mode)
- Vector Network Analysis 10 MHz – 1.5 GHz
- Distance-to-fault (Optional)
- Digital Modulation Analysis (Optional)
- Touch-screen display
- -156 dBc/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -99 dBc/Hz Phase Noise @ 10 kHz offset (1 GHz, Typ.)
- 1 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Supports mouse, keyboard, and web browser-based remote control
The phase behavior of networks can be very important, especially in digital transmission systems. With its built-in preamplifier, the SVA1015X Vector Network Analyzer measures both the magnitude and phase of measured signals to quantify reflection coefficients or return loss. By applying a test signal to a network to be tested, the reflected and transmitted signals can be compared with the original output. Knowledge of the phase of the reflection coefficient is particularly important for matching systems like antennas for maximizing power transfer. S-parameters are determined by measuring the magnitude and phase of the incident, reflected, and transmitted signals with the output terminated with a load that is equal to the characteristic impedance of the test system. This technique can be used to measure the rise time of amplifiers, filters, and other networks.
more information: https://www.siglent.eu