AP7368 Series Low-Noise LDO Regulator
Diodes’ low dropout (LDO) regulators feature a selectable 0.5 A / 1 A output current that is optimized for portable applications
Diodes’ AP7368 series LDO linear regulator offers a high PSRR of 80 dB and is optimized for applications that require low-noise voltage rails while occupying a very small space. For increased versatility, the device has a selectable maximum output current of 0.5 A or 1 A. This allows optimized designs for the required output loads which mitigate thermal or protection issues. The built-in current-foldback varies with the output current selection; 60 mA for low-current mode and 110 mA for high-current mode. This alleviates thermal-shutdown cycling during short-circuit fault conditions and helps protect the IC from damage.
The AP7368 has an active-high enable pin. Bringing this pin low disables the LDO and engages an active output-discharge circuit. This ensures that the system/rail always starts up in a known state. The AP7368 is available in the tiny X-DFN1612-8 (Type B) package, features an exposed thermal pad, and occupies a PCB area of 1.2 mm x 1.6 mm.
- High PSRR: 80 dB at 1 kHz for VOUT ≥1.8 V
- Rejects line-based noise in audio, video, and RF subsystems
- Ultra-low dropout voltage: 190 mV (VOUT = 3.3 V, IOUT = 1 A)
- Maximizes the usable supply voltage range, particularly in battery-powered devices
- 1.0% output accuracy range: -40°C to +85°C
- Maintains accuracy under all conditions
- Wide input voltage range: 1.7 V to 5.5 V
- Supports standard rails and core-to-core LDO POL applications
- Small footprint, low thermal impedance X1-DFN1612-8 package (JC = +15.4°C/W)
- Suitable for high-power-density POL equipment
more information: https://www.diodes.com/part/view/AP7368/