Nexperia Releases its 0.57 mili-Ohm Product in LFPAK56 Packaging
Nexperia announced the release of its lowest-ever RDS(on) power MOSFET, the PSMNR51-25YLH, exhibits a value of 0.57mΩ at 25V. Based on NextPowerS3 technology, this performance doesn’t compromise other parameters such as maximum drain current (ID(max)), Safe Operating Area (SOA), or gate charge QG.
- 100% avalanche tested at I(AS) = 190 A
- Optimized for low RDSon
- Low leakage < 1 μA at 25 °C
- Low spiking and ringing for low EMI designs
- Optimized for 4.5 V gate drive
- Copper-clip for low parasitic inductance and resistance
- High-reliability LFPAK package, qualified to 175 °C
- Wave solderable; exposed leads for optimal solder coverage and visual solder inspection
Nexperia’s PSMNR51-25YLH MOSFET offers a maximum drain current rating up to 380 Amps, especially important in motor control applications where motor-stall can result in very high current surges for short periods. The device is packaged in LFPAK56, Nexperia’s 5mm x 6mm Power-SO8 compatible package, with a copper-clip construction that absorbs thermal stresses.